Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's Time

I spent the afternoon reading at Churchill Square. I was sitting at a table in the beer gardens where it was nice and shady. I had just settled in when a coworker came and sat down with me. Now, we were in the beer gardens and I think she was there for awhile before I got there. She seemed quite upset that I was there by myself and she told me that I need a boyfriend. She's praying that I find a boyfriend. And she really really hopes that I find a boyfriend someday. And that I really really need a boyfriend. So I've decided to start accepting applications. (For a brief overview of the application process click here). Interested applicants can post their qualifications in confidence on the comments page. Best of luck.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I hear boyfriends are overated - but I guess I wouldn't know.
How does it feel to be 27?