Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hello Robot, pt. 2

Here are some pictures of the robot costume.











Not only did I take time out of my "busy schedule" to take photos, I also "persuaded" three coworkers to wear the costume. One of them road his bike while wearing it. Now the robot is being used to build up a cubicle wall so "guy who warned me of soy" can check his emails. Listen to this. I was just minding my own business when out of nowhere this guy jumps out of his cubicle and begins berating me for eating Soyogurt. (Okay, so since the Lord had healed my mind and I don't want to slip into a coma on a regular basis, I may, or may not, have become a bit of a pest at my work place. I may have become mildly obnoxious, but mildly obnoxious is not deserving of a scolding). Right, so this guy JUMPS out of his cubicle and tells me that I have a terrible diet. The warning was not convincing enough to change my soy habit, but it did make me feel lazy about not being careful enough about what I consume. Boo... soy warning guy! Boo.....!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Angie did you tell him about your allergies?! If you want I will kick soy guy's ass - just let me know. Kidding - I am sure he was trying to keep you informed.
Awesome pics by the way.