Thursday, June 14, 2007

See Ya Later Heart. Thanks For Stopping By

Lately I've been feeling like my insides might just decide to leave me. My heart is ready to jump out at any moment. Duuuh-dut-duuuh-dut-duuuh-dut! Ka-bloo-eee! Outta my chest! I can't think straight. My mind is going. And don't get me started on my bowels. Trust me. We do not want to go there. My question is: where do my insides want to go? A different body? Different bodies? Do the different parts not like each other anymore? Are they sad that I don't travel much? Maybe they want to go Germany. I just don't have an answer to these important questions.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Your insides obviously don't know how good they have it. I mean they make up Angie Wilson - that is pretty awesome. I would give them a talking to if I were you!

ms. maybe said...

Turn off the cheese, man.