Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Updates

To all my adoring fans, I'm very sorry for neglecting you of the mundane going-ons of my life the past week. So here is a brief update on my life:
* After being near Caylie for a couple hours, my craftiness decided that it was finally time to re-surface. I altered a shirt that I bought over a month ago. So if you see me wearing a silly looking shirt with sea creatures....
* I completed my birthday celebrations on Friday with supper and hanging out. I ordered the WORST meal ever and I was really sad. But then I bought wine with a really cute label and became less sad. Oh yah, and I hung out with some of the best people ever. That made me less sad, too. (Esther and Joel made me a shirt that almost caused me to pee my pants. It has their faces on robot bodies. Funny.)
* I celebrated Jessica's birthday. I got to go to Value Village and I made an ice cream cake that was apparently DEE-licious. I also sat by a fire that was fuelled by stained wood. I think the toxins are almost off my body.
* Since Friday I've been trying to get someone into an emergency accommodation. She came in today with a black eye - and now my heart is broken. Perfect.
* On Sunday I went to some live music and I almost talked to an old friend who is now married and apparently not my friend. Maybe one day he'll want to talk to me...
* Yesterday I started reading "Girlfriend in a Coma" - and then I went into a coma at 8:30. Coincidence?
* Tonight I am going to Shakespeare in the Park and I am excited.
* No one (not one) took me up on the boyfriend application. Truthfully, I'm not disappointed. Maybe a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think lots of boys have taken me up on MY boyfriend application. unfortunately, they are all total creeps. be glad you've had no applications.

i am glad to see you posting, and glad that my craftiness rubbed off on you, and glad that esther and joel made you a rad b-day present.

Heidi said...

yes, thanks for blogging. i had been disappointed by my last 3 viewings with no new posts.

i know which friend you are speaking of - our friendship was over when my brother stole him from me. good riddance (only kidding)

Anonymous said...

i just finished girlfriend in a coma last week! uh huh! it's true.
- kelseydawnjavascript:void(0)