Monday, June 11, 2007

Conspiracy and the Road Trip



I am becoming increasingly suspicious of the real ingredients of chocolate Silk Soy Beverage. I don't think it can be that addicting with legal substances. What would they be able to lace it with and still keep it affordable? I just don't have an answer to that question.



I am going to Calgary to see


Spoon



and



Chad VanGaalen


at Sled Island (on my birthday. Yesssss......!). I'm going with Sarah and Becky and Heidi and Justina. I am very very excited. There are few things that I like more than exploring new cities and going to rock shows. Now, if I could explore a new city with a sea lion. Or go to a rock show with a sea lion on the banjo. That might become my favorite thing. Yes. And if I could do those things without the eczema on my eyelid. Man, that would be perfect.


"stars of track and field are beautiful people" Belle and Sebastian

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am not putting no sea lion in my car that is for sure! How would it pluck the banjo - you are crazy.

Anonymous said...

sarah and becky and heidi AND justina

ms. maybe said...

addition has been made