Friday, February 01, 2008

Decidedly NOT a Fish Eater

I do not have to take fish oil. I do not have to take fish oil! I DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE FISH OIL! How awesome is that?
I am pouting because I have to work late tonight and it's snowy and I'm sleepy and I'm addicted to a series of novels about a young wizard. Because I am pouting, I think it would be best if I reflected on the funniest thing I heard this week. I was in the drop in and this guy said "why do you work in the inner city...when you could be a model?" I almost crapped my pants it was so funny. I think he meant model citizen. I vote in most elections; I hardly speed; I never purposely trip people on the sidewalk.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is an awesome line. Oh I have had delightful interactions with a certain gentleman the past two days - I will have to tell you about it when I see you tomorrow. Hint: We say him at an outdoor concert once he was VERY enthusiastic.