Sunday, February 03, 2008

Take These Seeds, and Shove 'Em

Today, Candeo played at short video at Central about the property we are working on purchasing and renovating. It's exciting to hear that people are excited for us. It's nice to finally have something tangible. Yah! I was a bit nervous about the video because we filmed it last Saturday and there were a couple disastrous moments. For me, the most disastrous was when I was doing fake chin ups standing on a ladder. I fell off, and Duane caught me. It was really really awkward. But that moment did not make the cut. Phew. 
My doc has got me eating seeds. That sounds fine. But it's not fine. I am currently eating 2 tbsp ground flax seed. I put it in strawberry/apple sauce. It's the most disgusting part of my day. And I'm taking so many things I forget what it's supposed to help. I alternate between flax and sunflower seeds depending on the moon. The oil is supposed to help __. What __ is, I have no idea. I just finished it. I really hate eating it. Oh well.
I know that I have been writing/talking/thinking too much about my health, but it just really excites me right now. I now feel well enough to read my body. Now I want to eat when I'm hungry, not when I've stopped hurting. I base my eating around hungry/not hungry rather than hurting lots/not hurting too much. Can you even believe it??? Corn really effed me up. Good bye, leaky gut. Good bye.
Tonight, Central starts a month of Sunday night lectures from the Micah Challenge. I am really excited. "Only YOU can make poverty history". 

No comments: