Monday, February 04, 2008

Read at Your Own Risk

I got accused of "swooning" today. I don't consider myself to be one who swoons.  I sometimes wonder what is wrong with me. I have a two week attention span. I am the fickle-est of the fickle. I sometimes wish that I could engage in a normal level of unhealthiness and get my heart broken in a "normal" way. Maybe I don't have a heart. Or, maybe all the bubble wrap that I've been eating is doing it's job and my heart is enjoying the protection only plastic can provide. Sexy. I'm going to blame today's posting on the upcoming V-day. Blah. If I start to complain about consumerism, it will be so obvious that I am only doing so because I have no one to buy me shit that I don't need. Well, so what. I can buy myself chocolate, and I know how to read labels for my diet better than anyone else. So take that. 
I am so grumpy today it's ridiculous. If only my bubble-wrapped heart had room to breathe. Maybe then I'd be loveable and loving. Maybe then.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh Angie you are hilarous. Swooning! You will have to tell me that story later. Hope you are better today the sun is shining.

ms. maybe said...

I was NOT swooning. I don't swoon.

kelseydawn said...

dude, i linked you and i came over to tell you that, and i noticed you linked me too! we're like blog brothers (...because it sounds like "blood brothers") now.