Thursday, February 28, 2008

Decisions Decisions

So I didn't make it to Calgary yesterday. Andy was arriving at the Calgary airport from his Italian excursion. Jess went to pick him up. She was going to leave sometime after one. I thought: hey, people shouldn't let their friends drive three hours all alone. I should go with her. So, I gave her a call and left work early and hopped in her car. I immediately knew I had made the wrong decision. My leg and back issues make sitting a bitch. And it was warm and wet and I typically vomit under those conditions. So, 1o blocks into our journey, I asked her to pullover and I walked home. Spazzy? Yes. Best decision ever? Maybe. Last night I finished rereading the final Harry Potter book and I did the dishes and I tidied up a bit and I danced and went to bed at 9:30. Best decision ever? Absolutely.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

you already finished the the last book. good work. hey i am driving 4.5 hours by myself tomorrow you should come with. just kidding.