Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hey, Valentine!

I know you are all probably wondering how my Valentine's day was. Well, it was pretty good. Work was okay, supper was good, someone bought me shit that I don't need, and we had a community meeting. At the meeting, we decided that we are going to form as a continuing co-operative. This seemed like the best option for awhile, but the work, and potential cost of setting up a co-op was a huge deterrent. Last Saturday, we met with a group that consults co-housing groups. It was nice to get some professional advice, but the cost of having them plan our project was just too much. So we're going to do most of the leg work, and check in with them periodically to make sure that we're on the right track. This has been my dream for 3 years and it looks like it's really going to happen. I am very excited. My heart is racing, but it is now passed my bedtime. I hope I can sleep....

No comments: