Monday, April 23, 2007

Super Sleuth








There's a chance that I may be teetering on the edge of stalker-dom. Last night I had a dream about someone I was friends with for about five months. But that was close to ten years ago! I haven't thought of him for ages. He was a TON of fun when I was seventeen. And in the dream we became buddies again, so I decided that I need to find this missing friend. Is he okay? Does he still wear shorts all the time? Why on earth would I dream about this random boy from a decade ago? I'm new to this "finding missing person" thing, and have had little success so far. I did some internet searching, and I'm hoping I have his name right. I managed to re-friend Byron Gravel with my limited sleuthing skills. But what happens if I DO find him? Then what will I do? Hi...uh....you probably don't remember me.....uh..... Stupid dream. Stupid internet. Stupid lunch break.

Woah. After a whole day of wondering how to find old friend, I just remembered that Becky M might know him. Becky M, be expecting an inquiry.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes what will you say if you find him again? Good luck.

ms. maybe said...

I don't actually plan on finding him face to face. I just hope to "find" him: x's sister's friend's mom said that he is __ and does __ . Not as weird?