Friday, April 06, 2007

Lay An Easter Egg For Me



I am in Vermilion because it's Good Friday, and all the truly good Fridays are spent in Vermilion. Last night on my drive, I saw the moon. And let me tell ya, Jesus laid a big egg in the sky... just for me. It was awesome. The moon was low and giant and orange and oval-esque. And I thanked my Saviour for coming to this earth, showing me how to live, redeming this world - redeeming my life, and laying moon eggs as a reminder of His faithfulness.
My parents are currently arguing about the temperature of the house. It's cold. It's hot. Blah, blah, blah. The boys were asked to "do something" with a window outside. I don't understand the details exactly but I think an explosion may be part of the plan. I'm not totally sure about the inner workings of other families, but I'm pretty sure mine is more exciting than most.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I am sorry I missed that moon. A big bright moon is one of my favorite things.
Yeah Vermilion on a good Friday - I am already bored.