Saturday, April 21, 2007

I just came back from our first official Candeo fundraiser (first unofficial fundraiser was a rock show last weekend). Man oh man. I love Candeo and I love people that are interested in Candeo and I love that people are giving their money to Candeo. So, thanks to all that came!
I turned the tv on because I'm not tired enough to go to bed right now and my mind feels a little too foggy to read. And the show that's on is pretty bad and I just saw someone's face being cut with a knife. A surgical knife. A scalpel even. Wow, tv is so awesome.
It's Earth Day tomorrow! Thanks God for giving us the responsibility of taking care of Creation. Help us do a better job. Help us care. Help us take responsibility. Help us hear your voice clearer and louder. Help us take responsibility for what you're telling us to do. Go team go! Aaaaaaaamen!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

YEAH Candeo. Its all really happening.