Saturday, March 17, 2007

Know What I Hate?

1. Waiting for the new Wilco album to come out
2. The feeling of guilt that comes from procrastinating and affecting lives other than my own
3. The feeling of "holy crap it's 9:00 and I just watched three episodes of Grey's Anatomy"
4. How lazy I am
5. How I like to do things like blog more than I like to actively engage in "more important" activities
6. How long my fingernails are
7. How my fingernails have been long for so long and how I've chosen to ignore them to this point in time when I now feel that I must cut them IMMEDIATELY or I may just die
8. IBS
9. My hate
10. That effin' eczema on my eyelid. I mean, I think we've all had enough of it

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hey its the weekend don't worry about being lazy. I like that you are using effin lately.