Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ninja School

I was exceptionally grouchy today. I ended up sleeping in until 8 and then took my sweet time showering and eating breakfast and then decided to drive when I was supposed to be starting work. As I was pulling up to the building, a guy called me a bitch. I guess he thought that I would have hit him had I taken an extra 20 seconds to turn the corner. Then, the dumpster was moved closer to my parking space. Grr... And there was a jacket on the ground that I was going to run over. I went to pick it up and realized that there was shit on the ground. I was cursing up a storm by this point. The first people that I saw once I was in the building is one of my most difficult clients. I yelled at her. The day continued on in much of the same way. But we decided to have a debrief over drinks. That balanced things out a bit.
On a different note...
I really like Woodpigeon and these pretty words force me to love them:
I went to Ninja School to learn how to murder you with just one little punch

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Sound like a pretty rough intro to your day. Good work on the debrief.