Sunday, June 08, 2008

Magic/Real

Islands really are forever. No joke. There is just something about pretty pop with dark, creepy lyrics that really touch my heart. Sigh. And I got my first crush on a rapper. His name is Despot and he is funny and uses his fists well. What more could a girl ask for? It was an admittedly short-lived crush. It ended when he came went back on stage without a shirt on. I prefer boys that are fully clothed. It was a good show with big egos. 
(ps. I have not yet gone to boston pizza or moxie's. I did sit in a quizno's, but I had sushi in my purse for later, so I didn't have to think of a month long stomach ache just to fit in...).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard he was ordered to take his shirt off. he was ordered. reinstate your crush.

ms. maybe said...

In that case, the crush is now reinstated. Thanks for the encouragement.