Thursday, June 12, 2008

FORE!!!


I went to the library this evening and the cute boy was there, and so were some books. I the went to the mall because it was open. I was wearing a nerdy sweater vest and I decided to look for shorts. I tried on a pair of plaid shorts, and with my vest and "make me puke they're so cute" socks with pompoms on I looked ready to hit the greens (or a more appropriate euphemism for going golfing). So I bought those shorts. My summer wardrobe is now complete. I can't wait to make some golf jokes. I can not wait. 

3 comments:

Justina said...

I went to the library and the mall tonight too! Too bad we didn't run into each other. I also saw the cute boy. I think of you when I see him. I renewed my account with him last week. Are you jealous?

Heidi said...

I have heard you speak of said cute boy but have yet to lay eyes on him. I should switch library locations - Whitemud Crossing has no eye candy to offer me.

kelseydawn said...

i'd like to see a photo of these shorts please.

kthx.