Thursday, November 30, 2006

Red Itchy Shopping Carts

I think my belly button might be infected or something. I did a little google search and I think I'm going to try washing it with salt water twice a day for 2-3 days and if the symptoms persist I may see my physician. I am going to bed right away and I'm looking forward to it. What I'm most looking forward to is lying in bed listening to the heat maker thing. It sounds like a shopping cart and at first I thought it was a shopping cart because there are carts in my hood and then I realized that it was really just the sound of staying warm. Now it's time for me to not think about my red itchy belly button and just focus on sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your bellybutton. Coming from nurse I think that internet gave you some good advise about the salt water - I really hope you won't have to consult your physician.

Anonymous said...

I think that bellybuttons are really , really funny. Philip always makes fun of mine. Raylene Sweeney's always got infected in high school and she said her sisters did too.
I like your blogs.