Thursday, November 23, 2006

Regret Regret Beget My Regret


It's cold outside and I'm inside and I will stay inside until the sun is up again. Usually I have incentive to leave my home on Thursday evenings to go to Heidi's and watch the Office - but it's not on tonight so instead I'm staying in and dreaming of the moment when I get enough ambition to get up and go to bed. One entirely annoying quality that I possess is a need for approximately 18 hours of sleep during the winter. Grrrr....
My airband party has come and gone. It was good. I really like airbands, and I really like dancing, and I really like friends, and I really like friends dancing and airbanding. One consistent problem with my parties is that immediately after the party I am filled with a sense of "oh no, what have I done?!" No seriously, what have I done? This photo is one example of "what have I done?" As you can see I am standing on a chair acting out a song with Barbie and Ken dolls. "Where it began/I can't begin to know when/but I know it's growing strong...".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were awesome! Honestly, and others can testify to this, you are my favorite part of an air band party. Just seeing how excited you get and how much fun you have is enough for me. Don't regret a thing. The party was great - I still owe you money don't let me forget.