Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like....



So I went to my first work Christmas Party. It seems that I may have avoided previous parties for a very good reason. I enjoy my coworkers very much. But the problem with having a party with a ton of people that work together is that it isn't common interests that bring people together. No, no, no. It is a common workplace. This to me indicates a potentially dangerous social situation. Someone is bound to be unhappy with the goings on. One of those unhappy suckas was me. Our Christmas party was at a "Seinfeld" themed dinner theatre...in the mall. I KNOW! Oh well. Some people really enjoyed it I'm sure. Fortunately, I have a party that I will enjoy coming up very soon. (Drumroll please....) It's the 4th annual ROCK STARS AIRBAND PARTY Nov. 18th!! (I even rented a hall this year!!!!) Wooo!! Partay!!! It's beginning to feel a lot like airbanding...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh Angie I love how hard core you are when it comes to airbanding. It really is coming soon hard to believe. I think it is funny how much the dinner theatre sucked - my mom suggested that for my birthday and I am SO thankful we didn't do it...don't you know that everything I do I do it for you?

Heidi said...

Okay you have 46 and I only have 8 views no fair. I can't believe I just added a view to yours by checking it out. You are just too cool.