Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Love Will Tear Us Apart

I am sad. Living in this world I am surrounded by such pain and brokeness. Working in the inner city, the pain that I see is amplified. After a surprisingly short time, loss becomes somewhat normalized. But today I drove a man to identify his wife who died. They were together and in love for eight years. It was a shitty circumstance. They were stranded in the city together and were seperated for a night and the next day he was informed that she had died. I believe in the good of life. I believe there is a Redeemer for all life, and I believe that I will remain sad for a little while.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am sorry to hear this Angie. I don't know if this is the same person but Michelle told me they found a woman dead outside the Spady last night. It is so sad to her things like this. Oh Jesus why can't you come today?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie, It's Ivy! cool site! :-)

Wow, girl I admire you, I do. you are of strong character and compassionate.

I love you!! I know that to God nothing is impossible, and He is in the midst of trouble and sorrow, this is when we know that we must seek his love even more, so that we may be strong for those who are weak and broken..this includes you, as you have stated that. I will be praying for strong, loving and fearless Angie!
2 Timothy 1:7 says:
For God has not given Angie Wilson a spirit of fear, but of power, and of LOVE,and of a sound mind. This is the promises of a faithful God! Seek him with all of your heart and u will find him!!

LOVE IVY

ms. maybe said...

thanks ivy.