Thursday, February 05, 2009

I've Got a Fever

I have spring fever. Or is it cabin fever? I have a type of fever caused by an intense enjoyment of the weather leading to an inability to do things like concentrate and stuff. That is what I have.
Today after Yahtzee I went through the stats and pulled out everyone's high scores. It was probably the most productive hour of my day. After work, I was so excited to pick up a package at the post office. My colon cleansing kit finally came in! When I went to pick it up, I needed photo ID with my current address. I was really annoyed because I haven't changed my address on my driver's license. I had to go home and find a bill. I mean, seriously, if I intended on finding someone with my name and then steal their package notification, would I not just go into their mailbox and also steal that for proof? Blah. Identification is a big deal. Apparently Canada Post now requires government issued photo identification with a current address. What if you don't have an address? What if you don't have the means to get government issued ID? 
I spend so much time at work with people who are forever losing/getting their ID stolen. Canada Post, I see where you are coming from, but you are making life very difficult for many people. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

and the only prescription is more cowbell.