Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You Smell Like Meat

I only work one evening a month. We play a movie in the drop in. Things are great. Tonight was my night. Tonight was also the night that someone broke a window in my car and then poured his or her drink all over the interior. Can you say vandalism? I am annoyed. It was meant to piss me off and it does. Was it because I wouldn't let you collect a drug debt in our building? Was it because I wouldn't dance with you? Or because I didn't smile enough? Was it just totally random? It could have been a hell of a lot worse. I am so thankful that if someone felt the need to damage something of mine that it was my car and not my leg. I think the thing that makes me the most annoyed is that this act of vandalism gives people that I love a bad name. Seriously, dude. Not cool.

No comments: