Monday, September 15, 2008

! ! !

Hold onto your seats, friends. Do I have news for you! After years of hoping and praying one of my greatest dreams is getting awfully close to reality. We negotiated a deal(!) on the 4-plex (!) and now we're just scrambling for finances and all the closing stuff (!!!). Did you heffing hear me?(!) ! 
This is kind of a big deal. 
!
It won't be a for-sure thing until the end of the month, but if all goes as planned, I will be moving into my very own apartment in January. I can paint. I can dance. I can write with no pants on. I can make it a no-chemical, no gluten, no-meat zone. Did you heffing hear me? (!) 
I have never lived on my own and am very excited to. I am not the best roommate. I am chronically grouchy. I am always in the public space. I am always me. I think I will do well on my own for awhile. Yah!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Alone but yet friends only a hallway/door away. Perrrrrrfect.

ms. maybe said...

Purrrrfect.

Tracy said...

Hope this works out for you Angie!!! I am very excited for you!!