Monday, January 29, 2007

Off the Rim and in the Bowl!!!!


Okay, so I just decided that one of the worst things in my life is the staff washroom. Now this statement sheds much light on the goodness of my life. I do not claim to have a rough life, so shut up already. To say that the staff washroom is so terrible is not entirely true. The alternative would be sharing a toilet with two hundred (many intoxicated) people would be much worse. But to use a washroom that is set aside specifically for the staff and to find urine and hair scattered and splattered is disturbing. Sharing a washroom is not good for team building when I am wondering if the urine that I hovered over three minutes ago came from you. I guess what I what I want to say is clean up after yourself. It's gross. I should just get over this. Although it is disgusting, it's not that big of a deal. (Yah right. If I get Hep...)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

GROSS! So what were they scratching themselves too when they were pissing all over the the seat?! Sorry I am not as tactful as you I guess.