Friday, December 15, 2006

A Few of My FAVORITE Things


1. Sick days used well.
2. Going to a matinee during the week.
3. Eating too much candy at a weekday matinee and needing to take another sick day because of stomach problems.
4. Words that rhyme with "luck".
5. The patch of eczema on my eyelid.
6. Unending colds with an undending supply of mucus.
7. Feeling too sick and lazy to get groceries for a week.
8. My friend Esther cooking Indian food at the end of a week of being sick and lazy.
9. My dad's fancy new car.
10. My silly little car being stuck in a pile of snow.
11. Stressing out about my silly little car when the city has "threatened" to clear the roads and would leave my little automobile stuck until the spring - or the rapture - whatever comes first.
12. Being so dependent on a car that after having one for only eight months I feel stressed when I can't use it.
13. Jesus's birthday.
14. People celebrating Jesus's birthday with rampant consumerism.
15. Jesus.
16. The patch of eczema on my eyelid that is begging, begging, begging to be scratched.
17. Remembering that eczema can be aggrevated by caffeine - and being so in love with coffee.
18. Jesus (Happy Birthday!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great list Angie. I think my favorite was words that rhyme with luck. See you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Okay new post please