Thursday, March 06, 2008

Things You Should Know About


1. The House of Bags is moving to WEM. The last day they are open in Chinatown is March 20. I went there today and bought a bag. I recommend you do the same. 
2. There is a good sounding documentary on Sunday night on the Passionate Eye. Warning: it's about street people, and we will all likely love it.  Warning: if you have cable, I will be asking to watch it with you.
3. Candeo is holding its second annual dessert night fundraiser this Saturday. We would prefer that you rsvp, but we will accept a few last minute stragglers. 
4. Not that I want to compete with Candeo's fundraising efforts, there is a show that I hope to catch the end of. Mark Templeton is playing his last show in Edmonton for awhile. We should all go after the fundraiser.
5. I like cookies. I really do. 
6. Happy birthday, Sarah D. Happy birthday.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey awesome bag. I tried to go to the House of Bags the other day but they were closed. Either that or I was trying to pull on a push door. Yes everyone come to the dessert night. Give Candeo your money - you won't regret it. You may even get a mansion in heaven!

Heidi said...

P.S. I have cable and a few episodes of Scott Baio we need to catch up on.

Sarah said...

awwww, shucks, thanks Ang.
i will draw you a 3D picture.