Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Kick Me

I took today off because I am going crazy and I need a break. Yesterday I decided to spend most of today writing for my non-paid job (volunteering - ever heard of it?). Instead I slept until until 8, cleaned the house (finally), went to the naturopath, and then went to the mall. I was looking for a white blouse, but instead I bought my second pair of kicks in two weeks. That's right 2 pairs in 2 weeks. I may have a sneaker problem. I now have three pairs that are the same, but in different colors (brown/yellow, pink, and now black/white). They are all pretty much awesome. Augh!!! I am so unproductive. 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Sounds like a pretty full day to me. You made it out of the house so that is always a good start. I like your shoes.

cayliedawn said...

i had had two pairs of those exact shoes: blue on blue, and brown on blue. i gave the former away in guyana, though. usually i buy more than one pair of a style of shoes, and usually i buy those pairs in brown and black. examples: the converse i just mentioned; x-high chuck taylors; adidas samoas; havaianas flip-flops... my friend joel has FOUR of the same pair of shoes. there's comfort in consistency.