Sunday, March 09, 2008

Things You Should Know About: an update

My new purse has done me well so far. I used to it to carry gluten free crepes, fruit, and drinks to Sarah's birthday party. She had a crepe party, and I was planning on doing the usual eat before, and drink a glass of water slowly to not draw too much attention on my high maintenance diet. Instead, I made some crepes at home. I imagined that they would be a disaster, but I was wrong. They were simple and turned out well. 1 cup brown rice flour, 3 eggs, 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, and 1-2 tablespoons oil. I will definitely be making them again. 
The fundraiser went well. Although we had a ton of help cleaning up after the event, I wasn't able to catch the end of the show.  Heidi is perfect. She is our #1 volunteer. High five! 
The documentary isn't until tonight. I hope that I can convince someone to record it for me. 
I still like cookies. 
Update concluded.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Will I be getting a t-shirt made for me stating "#1 Volunteer" ?

ms. maybe said...

As soon as we raise enough money to buy the house, we will make t-shirts and yours will say #1. I promise.