Monday, September 24, 2007

Vampires Beware


My weekend revolved around garlic. I had it taped to two fingers because it's supposed to help my warts fall off. Then the smell made me crave garlic, so I roasted it. I ate it. Lots of it. I hung out with Jess on Saturday morning and I warned her: I smell like garlic. We were in her car and then she started to smell it so I had to put my hand out of the window on the drive back home. My garlic-y hand was cold and smelly. I still have warts. But I'm going to try it again tonight. After I get back from fashion week. That's right. Fashion Week. "Un"fortunately there's no fashion show tonight. I think my self esteem will still be intact when I go back home. Pray for me. Please.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

duct tape on warts helps too.

Unknown said...

She actually had garlic wrapped in duct tape covered with a layer of masking tape. Delicious!

Heidi said...

that is so funny. i can't believe you put garlic on your warts. fashion week - where and why?

cayliedawn said...

did you eat the garlic that was taped to your finger?

Anonymous said...

Angie I am too wired to sleep tonight for no reason and then decided to read your blog and coulnd't stop. I really like you for many reasons including that you have a great blog.
ET

ms. maybe said...

I did NOT eat the garlic on my finger. But it DID cross my mind...