Sunday, February 04, 2007

Shut Your Filthy Mouth



I feel like I spend too much of my time wishing that I did not have opinions and a need to verbalize them. So, from now on I will no longer form opinions. And I will no longer speak. That's a little harsh. I'll still speak, but I will from now on be sure to keep my speaking light and bright. I'll say things like: it is snowing right now; pass the salt, please; or, where is the washroom, I need to evacuate the mucus from my sinus cavities. I think that I will get re-invited to parties that way. Oh boy, I am going to be SO popular!

2 comments:

dargz said...

posted Sunday, eh? what sparked this post i wonder? oh angela - don't stop speaking - i learn so much from you

Heidi said...

Ya good luck with that! Kidding I don't want you to stop sharing your opinions. I agree with Sarah I learn from you too. Looking forward to Friday.