Friday, January 16, 2009

Don't Stop Me Now

I am almost settled into my place (finally). I have a few boxes to unpack and need to make/find some more art and touch up a little more paint. But I am almost settled and it feels good. I painted everything. I chose a pretty wimpy colour scheme. My bathroom and kitchen are the whitest white, the living room is a light icy blue, and my bedroom is a pale lavender. Girly girly. It makes me pretty happy. I finally bought a stove that I can pick up the first weekend of Feb. I am really looking forward to that luxury. 
I am really happy in this moment. I am listening to Queen, drinking a delightful cocktail and waiting for my favorite married pregnant ladies. I told my mom that another one of my girls was knocked up. My mom responded if I was pining for a partner. I don't do pining. I really don't. I am happy at least for a moment. 

No comments: