Tuesday, November 03, 2009

And It's Only Tuesday

This has been the crappiest week in recent history. Bad things have included: abuse, addiction, hate, and blame. Here are some good things. I was expressing how upset I am with not getting along with a coworker and my options. I was advised to pray for the person. Good idea. I will be going out for nachos with some rad dudes later this week. And I have class this weekend. (Just joking, that's another bad thing. Tricked ya).
It was the 7th annual airband party this weekend. Highlights included: airbanding, friends, bird costume (and the bird dance), manipulating friends to sing happy birthday to the party, and gathering in a circle to Leonard Cohen's "Closing Time". I am one lucky gal to have such good people in my life.
Homework time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

and now there's that yahtzee score.